What must I do to be saved?
– Follow God’s Plan of Salvation
What is Baptism?
– Baptism comes from the Greek word Baptizo, meaning full immersion. Baptism is necessary to obey God’s Plan of Salvation.
Acts 2:38; Mark 16:16; Acts 8:27-40
Why does the Church meet on the first day of the week?
– The Bible says that the first century saints met on the first day of the week. Acts 20:7
Why does the Church partake of the Lord’s Supper?
– Jesus and his disciples met on the first day of the week to partake of the Lord’s Supper. We follow Christ’s example.
Matt 26:17-30; Mark 14:12-26; Luke 22:7-38; 1 Corinthians 11:23-30
What is the Lord’s Supper?
– Jesus instituted the Lord’s Supper as a memorial of his death on the cross for our sins. The bread represents his body that was
sacrificed and the fruit of the vine represents Christ’s blood that was shed on the cross. Luke 22:19-20
Why do the churches of Christ not use instruments in their services?
– The church of Christ abides by the New Testament teachings. Nowhere in the New Testament will you find an example of
instruments being used for worship. The Bible says in Eph 5:19, “Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual
songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord.”
I want to study more. Who do I contact?
– Feel free to call the church office, or one of the elders to arrange a study session. Visit the Contact Us page for contact